Friday, February 4, 2011

We're back!

Hi there! Apologies for ostentatiously starting a blog with a huge lack of posts! But it was due to the lack of a better quality camera. But good news is I've started to play around with my brother's Nikon dslr camera. Recently we've been on quite a Asos frenzy! Taking advantage of the huge outlet sales they have... not to mention the free shipping, worldwide! 
But here's a peak of what I managed to score. I also bought a few dresses but i'll have to show them in an outfit post coming soon :)











2 comments:

  1. wow at those clutches! So chanel that furry one. AND those wedge heels with the silver wedge piece! real nice x



    jeal x 3000 I noticed the free shipping too, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! The best follower ever! haha Love ya meldawg x

    ReplyDelete